This site uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.

18 Comments

1. Elizabeth O
    March 9, 2018 / 2:39 pm

What a lovely idea for a birthday party, it looked like a lot of fun and the cake looks incredible!

2. Cia Black
    March 9, 2018 / 11:28 pm

I love the little sign "No shoes paws only" What a wonderfully cute way to let guest know your home is a shoe free home. This is such a cute party theme. And very well put together.

3. Aryanne Padilha
    March 9, 2018 / 11:31 pm

This is absolutely adorable! I love the idea and it's a beautiful party, you should be very proud of yourself. Every single detail had me smiling! The "no shoes, only paws" melted my heart. Aw, what a lovely party!

4. Candice
    March 10, 2018 / 1:53 am

What a cute party theme! I love all the signs <3

5. Jennifer Prince
    March 10, 2018 / 2:23 pm

This is an adorable theme! And the pic of him with icing all over his face? Ha!! Just too cute. I love themed parties. 🙂

6. Tara Fuller
    March 16, 2018 / 6:51 pm

this is precious! what a fun party for a little one, I'm sure everyone had a blast!

7. July 24, 2019 / 12:09 am

This is such an awesome theme for the little one. It looks like everyone had such a great time.

8. Gervin Khan
    July 24, 2019 / 2:03 am

That is a cute and adorable theme party that I’ve ever seen in my life. I will do this birthday theme idea of yours on my son’s birthday. I love it!

9. Kuntala
    July 24, 2019 / 6:28 am

Wow thats such a nice fun filled party. The pictures are adorable. Very cute

10. July 24, 2019 / 9:57 am

This looks like such a fun birthday party for the kids! What great ideas:)

11. July 24, 2019 / 4:03 pm

Oh wow! Firstly, this was such a lovely party. The pictures are pretty! Secondly, thank you for sharing all the resources which help you put this party together! Very nice. Thanks! 🙂

12. July 24, 2019 / 7:47 pm

You guys always go to the cutest events. I love the animal theme for this one. Loads of inspiration for an upcoming kids party.

13. July 24, 2019 / 7:54 pm

What a great party! I love the safari theme. Our family has a private birthday celebration and then the party for guests. Thanks for sharing!

14. Alexandra Cook
    July 25, 2019 / 8:18 am

This is such a fun party. I love the idea of a wild animals theme. It was beautiful indeed. Bet the guests really enjoyed it.

15. July 25, 2019 / 8:50 am

What a cute and lovely birthday theme. I love it. My nieces and nephews would love this too for sure.

16. 204park
    July 25, 2019 / 10:40 am

Such a colorful party idea, looks so fun..! And the cake is so pretty..! Love it..

17. July 25, 2019 / 10:13 pm

I agree that first birthday party is more for the parents. I don’t even remember any if not for the photos that my parents showed me. Safari themed party sounds amazing!

18. Ana
    July 29, 2019 / 6:04 pm

That is such a beautiful Safari themed birthday party for 1-year-old! Your pictures speak for itself how fun it was!