Darling, you look parfait! This easy mango cheesecake parfait recipe is to die for. We hosted a mango themed dinner party for an early Father’s Day celebration. We concluded the meal with a rich and creamy mango cheesecake parfait. It was so delicious that we wanted to share the full recipe with you.
We’ve baked plenty of cheesecakes in the past, but this no bake recipe is just as tasty. So skip the oven, and let’s gather the ingredients and put them on our Prepdeck.
We placed the graham crackers inside a Ziplock bag. Then we used a rolling pin to crumble them. You can also use a Magic Bullet to crush the graham crackers. For a more traditional crust, mix some melted butter with the crumbs. Then we scooped the crumbs into four glasses.
Next we poured the heavy cream into a Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer and whisked to soft peaks. We beat in the powdered sugar and cream cheese. Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature, otherwise the mixture may be lumpy. Once incorporated, we used a small ice cream scoop to add the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. You could also use a piping bag to pipe the cream cheese mixture.
The final step is to purée the mango in a food processor. We mixed in the vanilla extract and salt. Then we layered the mango puree mixture on top of the cream cheese layer.
Top the parfaits with more graham crackers and chill for 4 hours.
This is mango cheesecake parfait recipe heaven.
Mango Cheesecake Parfait
- 1 Mango
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 Oz Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers Crushed
- Whisk the heavy cream to soft peaks in a Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer. Add in the powdered sugar and cream cheese and beat slowly until incorporated. Use a small ice cream scoop to cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Crush graham cracker and divide into the bottom of four glasses.
- Use ice cream scoop to scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Blend mango, vanilla and salt. Scoop mango puree on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Pipe some cream cheese mixture on top and sprinkle crushed graham crackers.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Don’t expect mangoes when you plant papayas.Mimfa A. Gibson