I got my peaches out in Georgia! Did you know that August/September is peach season? Well to celebrate peach season we made the best mini peach cheesecake recipe. How does a graham cracker crust with creamy cheesecake topped with a peach sauce sound to you? We served this recipe as the dessert course of our peach single-ingredient dinner party. We are excited to share this mini peach cheesecake recipe with you.
Mini Peach Cheesecake Recipe: Ingredients
Just peachy. Mini cheesecakes are quite easy to make. We recommend using a cupcake pan and cupcake liners, as well as a water bath. These mini peach cheesecakes are rich and creamy with a buttery graham cracker crust and homemade peach topping. You can also make this cheesecake filling recipe and top with any seasonal fruit sauce (homemade or store bought).
You’ll need graham crackers, granulated sugar and melted butter for the crust. The cream cheese filling consists of cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. For the peach sauce, you’ll need peaches, water, sugar and vanilla extract.
Peach Cheesecake Recipe: Tips
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Use a Ziplock Bag and rolling pin to crush the graham crackers. You can also uses a Magic Bullet of food processor.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Use a shot glass to press the crumbs together.
- Peaches: you can use fresh or frozen peaches, but we recommend fresh. We’ve also made the topping with strawberries and blueberries. Feel free to use your fruit of choice.
- Peach Sauce: If the sauce is too thin, add corn starch slowly. If the sauce is too thick, add water.
- Cream cheese: Use full-fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese at room temperature.
- Sour Cream: Use full-fat sour cream at room temperature.
- Eggs: Use room temperature eggs.
- Cupcake Liners: Highly recommended. If you are out, then make sure to grease your cupcake pan well.
- Water Bath: Highly recommended to maintain an even baking temperature and prevent the tops from cracking. Make the cupcake pan on a baking sheet and fill with water halfway.
- Refrigerate: Make at least one day in advance as this peach cheesecake recipe requires at least 4 hours of refrigeration. We usually refrigerate overnight.
- Centers of the cheesecake might sink after cooling. Don’t worry, the topping will hide this should it happen.
Peach Cheesecake Recipe: Instructions
Freedom of peach. The first step is to make the graham cracker crust. Crush the graham crackers and combine with melted butter and sugar. Line the cupcake pan with cupcake liners, then use an ice cream scoop to place the crumbs in the cupcake pan. Use a shot glass to press the crumbs together and bake for 5 minutes.
Cream cheese the day. Next make the cheesecake filling. Cheesecake is all about a simple rich and creamy filling and the seasonal flavors come together in the topping. We combined and mixed the cream cheese and sour cream in a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Then we added the sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and mixed thoroughly. We used an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter on top of the par baked graham cracker crust. We baked for 20 minutes with a water bath. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Practice what you peach. The last step is to make the peach topping with fresh, juicy peaches. You can make this topping with almost any fruit. Slice peaches and cook with water and sugar until combined. Then add vanilla extract. Our peach topping was pretty thick but if your topping is too thin, add a corn starch slurry. If the topping is to thick, thin with water. Right before serving, top each mini cheesecake with the peach sauce. A little bit goes a long way.
Papa don’t peach. This peach cheesecake recipe is perfect for summer. Don’t tell your guests how easy they are to make. This peach cheesecake recipe is delicious and easy to make. We actually served it to our dad, and he loved it. Serve this peach cheesecake recipe as a dessert at your next dinner party before peach season is over. You can see all of our peach dinner party here.
Don’t ever give up on life when it can still offer you peaches.Anonymous
Mini Peach Cheesecake
- 8 Graham Crackers
- 3 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Butter melted
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs room temperature
- 2 Peaches
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a cupcake pan.
- Crush graham crackers.
- Melt butter.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Scoop into cupcake pan and press firmly with a shot glass.
- Bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in a stand mixer.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Scoop filling on top of crust and bake at 325°F.
- 20 minutes (with a water bath).
- Refrigerate mini cheesecakes for at least 4 hours.
- Combine water, sugar and peaches and cook for 5 minutes until thick.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Spread topping on cooled cheesecakes right before serving.