And isn’t it Iconic, don’t you think? A little too Iconic. 2020 was a difficult year for many of us. The pandemic changed the way we worked and worked out. It’s easy to pack on the pounds when you aren’t going to the gym regularly and are working from your couch or home office. Because the fridge is just a few steps away, sticking to a healthy diet can also be challenging. This is where tasty protein shakes come in handy. Have you tried protein shakes for weight loss? Before we discovered Iconic, we made our own smoothies from scratch. Iconic drinks are delicious protein shakes that help us achieve our wellness goals. We are excited to share Iconic, the best protein shakes for weight loss in 2021.
Protein Shakes for Weight Loss
My protein shakes bring all the boys to the yard. Protein shakes for weight loss? Yes, they are a great way to add an extra dose of protein to your diet. In the past, we made our own shakes with protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds, flax seeds and fresh fruit. It’s easy, but nothing beats a pre-made protein shake that’s ready and waiting for you in the fridge. Just think about how many times you wake up hungry or come home after work and start snacking. All you need to do is grab an Iconic to tide you over. Iconic satisfies our cravings for delicious, high protein breakfasts and snacks.
Iconic Protein Shakes for Weight Loss
Iconic is keto-friendly, low-carb and low-sugar. This shake tastes like a healthy chocolate or vanilla milkshake. With these shakes, you can boost protein and stop eating endless carbs. Iconic is a dairy protein that comes from non-GMO and hormone-free, grass-fed cows. This lactose-free whey (milk) protein drink contains 20 grams of protein and only 3 grams of sugar. We like to drink Iconic as a light breakfast or snack. It’s only 130 calories per bottle. We like the macros of Iconic shakes. It’s not easy to get 20 grams of protein with 130 calories. The shakes are light and easy to drink too. The protein in Iconic shakes fills us up and slows the digestion of carbs. The high protein content helps maintain muscle tissue, so Iconic are great for pre-workout or post-workout.
Types of Iconic Protein Shakes
We’ve been drinking Iconic protein shakes for weight loss for the past year. Iconic is available in four flavors, but we mostly drink chocolate and vanilla. Sometimes the simple flavors are the best and you really can’t go wrong with chocolate or vanilla.
- Chocolate Truffle: Our favorite flavor. Yes you can put the candy bar down, and opt for a healthy chocolate milkshake. This shake is made with cocoa powder and light natural sweeteners. It satisfies our cravings for chocolate.
- Vanilla Bean: This is our second favorite flavor. This shake is packed with vanilla flavor.
- Café Latte: If you like coffee, you’ll love this flavor. This shake combines your morning cup of coffee with lots of protein. Café Latte is the only flavor with 100mg of caffeine. Try it in lieu of your morning coffee. If you don’t like coffee, skip this flavor and try the others.
- Cacao + Greens: Looking for a dose of greens in your smoothie? Then Cacao + Greens is for you. This protein shakes delivers a full serving of veggies mixed with chocolate in a delicious shake form.
Iconic Protein Powder
If you prefer to make your own smoothies, you can also do that with Iconic Protein Powder. You can also bake and make snacks with them.
- Chocolate Truffle: We like using this protein powder to make our own smoothies, chocolate protein balls or protein muffins. We’ll go with the pre-made shakes when we want a light breakfast or snack and we’ll make our own shakes when we want them to be more filling and higher calorie.
- Vanilla Bean: Like the chocolate protein powder, we use this protein powder to make smoothies, vanilla protein balls or protein muffins.
- Café Latte: We haven’t tried this flavor because we aren’t huge coffee fans. Like the pre-made shake, this protein powder has caffeine.
Keira saw us drinking our Chocolate Truffle shakes and asked if she could have one. We said we would get her drinks from the Iconic Kids Line. Keira loves milk, chocolate milk and milkshakes, so we knew she would like Chocolate Carnival Kid’s Drink.
- Chocolate Carnival Kid’s Drink: According to Keira, Chocolate Carnival tastes like chocolate milk. It has 8 grams of protein, 1 serving of vegetables and no added sugar.
- Fruity Fiesta Kid’s Drink: Similar nutritional value to Chocolate Carnival, but tastes like fruity cereal.
- Vanilla Vacay Kid’s Drink: Similar nutritional value to Chocolate Carnival and Fruity Fiesta, but tastes like a creamy vanilla milkshake.
Keira hasn’t tried Fruity Fiesta or Vanilla Vacay yet, but she wants to soon.
Where to Buy Protein Shakes for Weight Loss
Iconic is available on Amazon and many grocery stores like Whole Foods. However, we recommend buying from the Iconic website and joining their rewards program. We use the subscription program to save 10% even more. If you are new to Iconic, you can also try their variety packs.
Try Iconic Protein Shakes for Weight Loss
This year, give Iconic a try. We’ve been drinking these delicious shakes for the past year, and Iconic has helped us stay on track with our health and wellness goals while we work and workout at home. Use the discount code twinspirational to save 15% off your order.